-Ben10-

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Will having fun make you happier than studying?

This depends. It will be a lot of fun to stay at home all day and do nothing except play computer games and watch television and not have to do any homework at all. I would have no worries about completing homework, project and studying for exams. I would be carefree for the rest of my five years untill National Service.

However, when I grow older, I would not be able to read and understand completely the english language. I would be a useless person because no company will want me to work for them. I would not be able to earn much money. I will die penniless. So, I do not think I would be very happy.

Thus, I think that if I want happiness now, I shall have to sacrifice my future happiness. It is not worth it to sacrifice have about five years of happiness for a whole lifetime of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment