-Ben10-

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Book Review 2: The Last Apprentice

Q45) Advertisement to be a spook's apprentice


Come join me, Old Gregory, to be my apprentice. You will grow up to be as powerful as I am under my teaching. Life promises to be full of adventure, hunting down ghosts, witches and even boggarts. There are several conditions however:

1) You must be the seventh son of a seventh son.

2) You must not be afraid of the unknown.

3) You must not trust girls, especially those with pointy shoes.

4) You must bear with not having any friends.

So, what do you say, it will only cost two guineas for a month's trial, after that if I accept you, it will cost 10 guineas to take you on as a proper apprentice. Then you shall be able to rid the county of all evil and be able to earn money as a respectable spook.

No comments:

Post a Comment